Biowest Cell Culture Media formulations are manufactured according to original publications, standards set by the Tissue Culture Association and accepted formulations.
Formulations may vary from set standards by substituting hydrated, chlorinated and/or the salt forms of certain compounds.
These substitutions provide improvements in terms of product performance.
- BME – Basal Medium Eagle
- CMRL 1066
- DMEM – Dulbecco’s Modified Eagle Medium
- GMEM – Glasgow MEM BHK 21
- Ham’s F10 (F-10 Nutrient Medium)
- Ham’s F12 (F-12 Nutrient Medium)
- Ham’s F14 (F-14 Nutrient Medium)
- IMDM – Iscove’s Modified Dulbecco’s Medium
- Leibovitz L-15 Medium
- McCoy’s 5A Medium
- Medium 199
- MEM – Minimum Essential Medium
- RPMI 1640 Medium
- Schneider’s Drosophila Medium
- MCDB – Serum Reduced Media